Tonight I had the pleasure of conducting an interview with Mr. Dean Shareski. In many ways he has been and continues to be a role model for me in learning enhanced by technology. I knew when I picked the topic of Learning Out Loud that Dean was a person who could move my thinking forward and help me continue to connect the dots. Dean’s insights and thinking did not disappoint. Thanks Dean!!
1. How would you define learning today? Is this any different from in the past?
2. How do you think technology can or has changed learning?
3. In one of your posts you referred to “making your learning transparent”. Can you elaborate on that?
4. What role does sharing have in learning?
5. Are there times where you would not want to share your learning with others?