For months I have been counting down to this day. The day I get on the plane and head to Philadelphia and ISTE 2011, a conference that promises to be as much about making some amazing connections with other educators as it is about tremendous learning opportunities. I am now only 1 sleep away from leaving and cannot wait!!!! I am also very fortunate to be taking this adventure with my great friend and colleague Jana. Our journey promises to be yet another amazing adventure.
On this the night before I leave, here is my list of things I have to do while on my Techcellent Adventure:
- Connect with some great friends I have met on Twitter (you all know who your are.)
- Blog everyday.
- Take lots of pictures and post them to Flickr.
- Learn, learn, learn!
- Make new friends.
- Enjoy every minute and live in the moment
- Eat at least one Philly Cheese steak.
- See the Liberty Bell
- Run up the same stairs as Rocky!
- Have fun!
There you go…my own top ten list in no particular order. T-minus 1 sleep and counting. Let the adventure begin!!!!